Today, proceed to Little Rann of Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. Explore the desert by open jeep in the Little Rann of Kutch, where one can sight animals like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds also one can visit the home of Rabari and Banjara are the two important tribes of the region. Overnight stay at Little Rann of Kutch.
Today proceed to Balaram Palace Resort, hunting retreat of the Lohani Nawab of Palanpur. Enroute visit Sun Temple at Modhera. Also visit Patan, Famous for its textiles and architect monuments. In the evening check in to Balaram Palace. Experience the real Nawabi ambience and architecture of northern Gujarat. Overnight stay at Resort.
In the morning proceeds to Mount Abu, the day is at leisure to laze and relax in the city. Visit Nakki Lake - A tiny lake picturesquely set amid hills and Enjoy boating. In the evening take a Spectacular sight of the setting sun when the hills are covered in the golden glow can be viewed from Sunset Point. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, proceed to visit the only hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu. It is more than just a summer retreat. Later Visit Dilwara Jain Temple – Built between 11th & 13th sanctuary is one of the finest Jain Temples and many even consider them architecturally superior to the Tajmahal. Also visit Gurushikhar, The highest point in Rajasthan and Achalgarh Fort – an impressive fort built in 14th century. In the evening take a ride to the Market for best Rajasthani handicraft shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today, in the morning proceed to Ahmedabad. On the way visit and Darshan at One of the holiest temples of Mother Goddess Amba in Gujarat. Arrive at the Ahmedabad. Drop at airport/railway station.
- Little Rann of Kutch, North Gujarat
- Balaram Palace Resort, North Gujarat
- Sun Temple at Modhera, North Gujarat
- visit Patan, North Gujarat
- Mount Abu Sight seen, North Gujarat tour package
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast Pure veg)
- & All Meals in Sasan Gir & Dasada.
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Travelar for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Hotel Luxury tax and Hotel Service tax.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.Price
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.