Today In The Morning Pick up from Gandhi Ashram & Proceed to Dwarka Via Jamnagar visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its non stop Ramdhun since 1956 and it is mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records, & Proceed to Dwarka on Arrival Check in to Hotel Later visit Dwarkadhis Temple Enjoy Evening Aarti & Back To Hotel over night stay at Hotel .
Today In the Morning Proceed to Visit Bet Dwarka Visit the Old Temple Of Krishna. On the way to Bet Dwarka, visit Nageshwar Temple - One of the 12th Jyotilingam of Shiva, visit an ancient Temple of Rukmini. Gopi talav , Return back to Dwarka. Take Lunch & Proceed to Somnath on route visiting the famous Harshad Mata's Temple situated on top of a hillock. Then Proceed to Somnath. On arrival check in at hotel. Later visit the Somnath Temple & Bhalka Tirth. Witness aarti, Light and sound show at Somnath Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today In the Morning Proceed to Junagadh via Sasan gir on arrival visit Dewaliya Park By OWN COST after that take Lunch after that Proceed to Junagadh on arrival check in to Hotel Later visit Girnar Talleti , Mahabat Maqbara, Damodar kund, Upper kot Fort , Adi kadi vav, Ashok Rock Edict , over night stay at Hotel
Today in The Morning Check out from Hotel & Proceed to Ahmedabad via Virpur visit Jalaram Temple & Gondal Swminaryan Temple & Proceed to Ahmedabad on arrival at Ahmedabad tour over .
- Nageshwar Jyotirling
- Rukmini Temple
- Triveni Sangam
- Somnath Darshan
- Jalaram Temple At Virpur
- A/c Accommodation on Double sharing / Triple sharing
- Meal Plan 3 Breakfast ,4 Lunch & 3 Dinner Pure veg
- All applicable Luxury Tax
- Pick up & Drop Ahmedabad
- A/C vehicales on group size basis
- All Toll tax & Parking as per itinerary
- All Transfer & sight seeing as per itinerary
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
|June||01, 08, 15, 22, 29|
|July||06, 13, 20, 27|
|August||03, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|September||07, 14, 21, 28|
|October||05, 12, 19, 26|
|November||02, 09, 16, 23, 30|
|December||07, 14, 21, 28|
Adult Price :- Rs. 9,999 + 9% Service Tax
Extra Person :- Rs. 4,999 + 9% Service Tax
Below 5 years child is free without seat and without bed
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Gir Forest Will Remain Closed During 15th June To 15th October.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other items not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ are not included in the cost of the booking.
- During Monsoon Visit To Bet Dwarka Will Be Done On Prevailing Weather Conditions - High Tide
- Photography Fees Will Be At Own Cost.
- During Monsoon Season Fairy Service Operation Between Okha To Bet Dwarka Depending On Weather Condition.
- Tour Begins On Thursday Morning Till Sunday Evening / Night.
- During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
- Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
- Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Driver has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
- Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
- Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage.
- There is no refund for any unutilized services
All services such as Hotel accommodation / Ground transportation & Local Sightseeing are pre-blocked, for which company had paid to all the suppliers well in advance / Hence the tour amount will remain Non Refundable depend on how many days before passenger cancel the tour.
Cancellation Policy: If passenger will cancel his tour from his end then following will be applicable.
Cancellation charges will applicable as under.
50 Days Prior Departure
30 % of tour Cost
50-20 Days Prior Departure
50 % of tour Cost
20 or Less prior to Departure
100 % of Tour Cost
There will be continental food serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / is subject to availability at restaurants or hotels. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of vehicle breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the vehicle. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the vehicle. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Vehicle Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
- ITINERARY SHOULD BE SAME – BUT SCHEDULE MAY BE CHANGE.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Akshar travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.