We, Akshar Travels Pvt. Ltd welcoming you at Ahmedabad Airport / Railway Station. Our representative will greet you at arrival hall, then we proceed to the Hotel. After Check in to the hotel and some relaxation we will proceed to visit the “Modhra Sun Temple” – a Hindu temple dedicated to the solar deity Surya located at Modhera Village of Mehsana District – an archeological site. Then we will proceed to visit on route Patan - Rani ki Vav – A Queen’s Step well where you can explore the famous archeological structures . Here in Patan you can visit the world famous “Patola of Patan” - A traditional handmade and crafted clothes – saree. Then in the evening we will proceed to visit the Gujarat’s famous Shakti Pith - Ambaji Temple – known for its historical and mythological connections with sites of cultural and religious heritage. Then later we will proceed for the dinner and return to the journey towards Ahmedabad. Overnight stay at Ahmedabad.
Early morning after breakfast we will proceed to visit the “Jagannath Temple” – where you can be a part of Mangala Aarti, then the most famous 140 years of tradition “Rath Yatra” begins at 7 AM where Lord Jagannath, Lord Balaram & Devi Subhadra is out on a City Tour of 15 kms long journey to give a glimpse to the people. You can explore the ‘Pahind Vidhi’- A Symbolic Ritual Of Cleaning Way For The ‘Raths’ (Chariots).The procession of Rath Yatra comprise 18 decorated elephants, 101 trucks, around 30 religious congregations and around 20 singing troupes. The total length of Rath Yatra procession stretches up to 1.5km. Here you can get a chance for traditional lunch with devotees. And in the later evening It will return to the temple after almost 11 hours of journey. Then we will back to the Hotel and have a dinner at respective hotel. Overnight Stay at Ahmedabad.
After breakfast we will proceed for the Heritage Walk of Ahmedabad which is a 2 hours walk which can explore the real ancient, historic, and heritage of Ahmedabad and its culture. After heritage walk will proceed to the Ahmedabad Local Sight seeing-Gandhi Ashram, Hutheesing Jain Temple, Bhadra Fort, Julta Minara, Kankaria Lake Tour & Gandhinagar Akshardham Temple. In the evening we will finish the tour with the memories of Culture, Heritage & Religios “Rath Yatra Tour Package”.
Visit of Jagannath Temple
Visit of Gau Shala – “Home of Cows”
Experience the traditional food of Jaganath Temple.
Visit the Rath Yatra
Modhera Sun Temple, Patan – Ran Ki Vav (Step Well),
Visit Shakti Pith of Gujarat – Ambaji Temple
Ahmedabad City Tour with Sabarmati Ashram
Heritage Walk of Ahmedabad 1
A/c Accommodation on Dbl Sharing
Meal Plan Breakfast & Dinner Pure veg
All applicable Luxury tax
Pick up & Drop Ahmedabad Airport/Railway Station
All transfer & sight seeing as per itinerary
All toll tax & parking as per itinerary
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.Price
Cost Per Person
Extra Mattress Cost
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.